Monday, December 2, 2013

Assault on Wall Street [2013]

In fear of going completely mad I've decided to use this as an outlet to attempt some writing no matter how minimalistic or substancial. I'm doing this for me... I need to keep telling myself that.

I had the displeasure of watching this thing right after Thanksgiving. I don't want to waste too much time on it but it was laughable. Everything about this movie was embarrassing; from the acting, to the supporting cast, to the horrible hit-you-over-the-head-obvious shot progression prior to the third act, to the story. Yes, the story itself was a joke. So standard and lackluster. 

The ending was horribly reminiscent of the Fight Club scene where Jack minipulates his boss into "letting him work from home". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhtrmebhqfw 

The only redeeming part of this film was the joke about how grenades are fun. It happened about halfway through and was delivered by a guy that literally had 30 seconds of screen time.

Don't see this film.

Rating: 2/10
Rotten Tomatoes: 25%

No comments:

Post a Comment